If you are going green on the go, when it's time for lunch you need to lose the brown bag, tin foil, seran wrap and paper napkins. You could fill your pockets with potato salad or get a reusable lunch bag and a bento lunch box. Our friend and write Becky from Glue & Glitter makes some great reusable lunch kits that give you everything you need to dine on the go, waste free, and in style.
Her latest kit dubbed the "Garden Party" inclues:
- 1 handmade, machine-washable bag
- 5 machine-washable napkins, so you don't have to wash them every day!
- 1 pair of bamboo chopsticks
- flap closure secured with a vintage button
- 1 Lock & Lock lunchbox (read more about this lunchbox)