Mother's Day is less than a month away! That means I've been scouring Etsy for some eco-friendly gifts for my momma.
Mother's Day is the second highest gift giving holiday, according to many retailers. Imagine the impact it would make if all of those shoppers looked for more sustainable gift options! Here are a few cool mom gift ideas I ran across:
- Clockwise from the top left:
- Artist Jess Gonacha teamed up with Etsy seller Polarity to create these gorgeous lockets. They're made from recycled steel auto parts and include three gorgeous designs.
- If your mom is more the bath and body type, check out Hideaway Spa's organic green tea soap.
- Treat her to a little aromatherapy! These sachets for simmering by ReFabulous look amazing! You simmer them on the stove, and they fill the house with lovely scents!
- If your mom's more the practical type, she might dig these coiled coaster's by Kathi's Kreations. They're made from bits of selvage, the unprinted edges left over from fabric yardage.
What are you doing to make your Mother's Day a little more Earth-friendly?