If the tulips popping up in my garden are any indication, spring has officially sprung. You can even catch some spring fever over at Etsy! Check out these sweet, upcycled finds.
- Clockwise from the top left:
- I'm pretty much in love with this Circus of Smiles - Vintage Enamel Flower Assemblage Necklace from Bionic Unicorn. It's made from all vintage materials. The cheery enamel flower pendant is set on a ornate piece of vintage brass with a chunky brass chain.
- Blue Hair Knits makes this 70's Sunshine Yellow and Electric Blue Pin Cushion with vintage fabric and a vintage button.
- Rikrak's definitely got Spring fever! Check out her wallet made from bright, floral vintage fabrics.
- Seller Vivid Earth Designs makes gorgeous upcycled beads from bits of ephemera. Her Spring's Garden Delight collection is just lovely!