We sifted through the web to find a nice cross section of gift ideas for your sustainable Valentine this year. Whether she/he be a foodie, a creature of comfort, or a horny little monster we’ve compiled green gifts that will let your lover and the earth know you are thinking of them this V-Day. We even through in a few who might be going stag!
1. “Eat Organic” Cotton Panties: $15 at Eat Organic Panties
Made with 96% organic cotton and 4% lycra with a amusingly risque "Eat Organic" printed across the front.
2. Maya Gold Sustainable Chocolate: $36 at Nutricity
Green and Black's Maya Gold is fairtrade organic dark chocolate spiced with orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
3. Parducci Sustainable Red Wine: $11 at American Winery
“First U.S. Carbon Neutral Winery” Parducci sustainable red is a blend of California grapes from the solar powered and sustainable vinyard.
4. Eco-friendly Sex Toy: $60+ at Babeland
This little guy is rechargeable, latex free, and phthalate-free rubber to green up your solo act.
5. Dinner at a Certified Green Restaurant: $You Pick at CGR Guide
Search the database to find a Certified Green Restaurant in your city and treat your Valentine to a more sustainable dining experience.
6. Biodegradable Botanical Cosmetics: $20 at Cargo
Cargo Plantlove Botanical Lipstick comes in a biodegrable tube and is free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, sulfates mineral oils, or petroleums.
7. Sustainable Roses: $50 at Organic Bouquet
Classic long-stem roses grown using the certified Verflora system and totally organic.
8. Olive You Cork Necklace: $16 at Etsy
Cork necklace grown in managed forests in Portugal and Spain harvested in a sustainable fashion once every nine years.
9. EO Eco-Friendly Bubble Bath: $12 at EO
Coconut oil all natural and organic bubble bath will make your tub time a little more sensual.
10. Sustainable Aphrodisiac Oil: $22 at Good Clean Love
Good Clean Love is a leader in all natural and organic oils, lubircants, and other sultry sexual additives.
11. Conflict Free Diamonds: $500+ at Brilliant Earth
Certified conflict free and fair trade diamonds if you're looking to go big this Valentines Day!
12. A New Girlfriend/Boyfriend! Check Out Green Drinks
Green Drinks is an international program meant to bring together like minded individuals from the community to socialize in an informal way. Meet at a bar, talk about sustainability, and find someone like you!
13. Sixer of Sustainable Beer: Find a Liquor Store Near You
New Belgium Brewery is an eco-minded brewery working hard towards sustainable brewing and offer yearly sustainability reports. This winter their 2 Below Winter Ale will make any man smile, six will make him really smile!
14. Straight Razor That Lasts Forever: $95 at Venus
A man with a straight razor is a man with a perfect shave and no more disposable. Sometimes the classics can’t be beat.
15. Mission Organic Cotton Jeans: $80 at The Green Loop
Your man will dig these 100% organic cotton jeans from Loomstate.
16. Rumplesacs Furoshiki Wrap: $25 at Rumplesacs
Wrap up whatever you give in a stylized reclaimed Furoshiki cloth for a sustainable wrapping alternative that's a gift in itself.