This is a perfect way to recycle your cereal box into a gift box for the upcoming holiday season. All you need to make this is scissors, glue, and some holiday cheer!
Just so you know what you are aiming for here is the final result:
1. You will need glue (hot glue works fine) and a pair of scissors to cut the box and crease in half as shown below.
2. Next fold the bottom half in half one more time. Make cuts from the top and bottom to your two fold lines.
3. Fold the middle section of the top half in half one more time, as shown with the crease below.
4. Cut the top right corner, top left corner, bottom right corner, and bottom right corners off.
5. Flip the box to the colorful side and secure the bottom flap to itself with glue (pictured below the box has been turned around 180 degrees).
6. Follow the same fold and glue procedure for the two side flaps.
7. Glue the bottom half of the top flap to the back side of the box (glue goes behind where you see the nutrition facts part to hold the back vertical of the box).
8. so far this is what we should be looking at:
9. Reverse that remaining crease to form the lid section and you’re golden!
You got yourself a box baby!
Check out Instructables for this project and a plethora of others.