You know that we love adding a bit of green anywhere we can in our space, and these simple moss decor ideas are a great way to bring a little bit of the outdoors in.
Moss is easy to keep alive and does well in low light, which makes it a perfect plant to bring indoors. Caring for live moss decor is a lot like caring for a terrarium. I was able to keep a terrarium thriving for years while killing countless plants in my garden, so you know this stuff is easy to maintain. Just like with a moss terrarium, you just want to mist your moss decor with water every few weeks to keep it happy.
5 DIY Moss Decor Ideas
1. Centerpieces and Wall Art - Display pretty moss on tabletops and even use it to deck out a mirror frame to give it an earthy look.
2. Typography Art - Typography art is super hip right now, and you can make your typography wall art stand out by covering it in moss instead of paint or decoupage.
3. Bath Mat - Talk about easy to maintain! The water that drips onto this mat will help keep the moss happy.
4. Door Wreath - You can hang this pretty moss wreath on your front door or on the wall inside your home. I think it would look very pretty hung over the mantle of a fireplace!
5. Picture Frame - This is a similar idea to the mirror frames I mentioned above, but on a smaller scale.
Have you created any cool DIY moss decor? I'd love to hear your ideas in the comments!