We love riding bikes around here, but as with anything that works hard, bike parts break and wear out. Rather than toss them in the trash, though, there are lots of fun ways that you can upcycle those old bike parts into something usable and new! Check out these ideas, and I'd love to hear about how you're reusing your bicycle parts, too!
5 Ideas for Upcycled Bike Parts
1. Bike Frame Shelving - Hit your local bike shop for old frame pieces that aren't usable anymore for biking and turn them into an awesome shelving solution!
2. Bike Chain Bracelet - Check out the video above for a tutorial to turn an old bike chain into a statement jewelry piece.
3. Hunting Trophies - How cool are these faux hunting trophies made from old bike seats and handles?
4. Bike Tire Headband - Turn an old bike tire into a cute hair accessory!
5. Coffee Sleeve - Got a busted tube? Turn it into a cozy to keep your coffee warm with less waste. These are also great on reusable ceramic mugs to add a little extra insulation.