There are lots of fun ways to craft with old windows! Here are five of our favorite projects.
Whether you're replacing the windows on your own house with more efficient ones or you stumbled across an old window in your travels, there are many ways to reuse these relics than tossing them in the landfill! Check out these project to craft with old windows and keep them out of the waste stream!
1. DIY Dry Erase Board - Glass makes a perfect dry erase surface, so it's a snap to turn an old window into a message board to keep you organized.
2. Build a Greenhouse - If you're looking to craft with old windows and you have quite a few of them, you can turn them into a greenhouse and grow food all year long.
3. Window Garden Bed - Don't want a whole greenhouse? You can also use old window frames to create a raised garden bed.
4. Window Chalkboard - With just a few supplies you can turn a salvaged window into a chalkboard!
5. Picture Frame - Check out this awesome technique for using a window to frame large prints.
Do you like to craft with old windows? I'd love to hear about what you're making in the comments!