Merry Christmas! It's quiet around these parts today. Andrea, Tim, and I are spending the rest of this week with family and friends, and we hope that you are having a lovely Christmas week, too!
Since we are keeping it low-key around here today, I put this article together in advance with a little bit of light reading. Sort of a tour through our archives, in case you have a little bit of down time this week and need something fun to peruse.
Relieve Holiday Stress
New Year's Resolutions
- How and why you should add greens to your life now!
- Eating Healthy on the Go
- Greening Your Workout: Communal Outdoor Fitness
- Plastic Bottle Facts Make You Think Before You Drink
Just for Fun
- The Elaborate Global Warming Hoax
- George Carlin: What's Wrong with Self-Preservation
- Signs that Remind Us to Respect Nature
We hope that you are having a merry Christmas, if you celebrate, and that you're having a wonderful week no matter where you are and what you're doing!