It's Christmas Eve, and whether you celebrate on December 25th or not, we hope you have the merriest day!
This has been another wonderful year for Green Upgrader, and we are so glad that you guys could share it with us! You guys are the reason that we do what we do, and we enjoy reading your emails, comments, and suggestions. We wish you a merry Christmas, a merry December, and the happiest new year.
We thought it would be fun today to take a look back at some of our favorite articles and project ideas from this year.
- Make a No-Sew T-Shirt Scarf
- Make Your Own Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Rooftop Bus Gardens Give NYC More Green Space
- 9 Simple Tips for Better Indoor Air Quality
- Craft Recycled: Make a Cat Bed from a Burlap Sack
- DIY Air Freshener
- 10 Vegan Unprocessed Food Recipes
- Tutorial: Make a DIY Washi Tape Ornament
Here's to more green living, fun upcycled crafts, and making 2013 the best year yet for yourselves and for the planet!