Whether you just cleaned out your closet or totally cleaned up at the thrift store, it's pretty easy to accumulate a bunch of old t-shirts with very little environmental impact. Some of those old t-shirts can be cute and campy to wear, but what about the ones that are just dated or maybe even have some stains or holes in them? Never fear! There are lots of fun ways you can repurpose old t-shirts. Check it.
1. Jersey knit bracelet. Cut your shirt into strips and weave yourself some super adorable accessories.
2. Make t-shirt yarn. You can weave this stuff into all sorts of fun creations!
3. Dog toy. Play tug of war with an upcycled tug toy!
4. No-sew scarf. Turn an old shirt into a cozy scarf.
6. Sew a cardigan. Turn a bulky, oversized tee into a cute cardigan.
7. Make a bikini. Using an old bikini as a pattern, you can turn a worn out tee into a cute swimsuit for summer.
8. Frame it up. Is the shirt sentimental, but it's really seen better days? Cut out the image that makes it really special, slap it in a thrift store frame, and hang it on the wall.
9. A sassy tank top. Transform a long-sleeved tee into an adorable tank top.
10. Whip up a t-shirt rug. Are you rich with t-shirts that need a little crafty love? There are a few fun ways you can turn those garments into a cozy t-shirt rug.
I bet that there are a million other fun ways that you can refashion a t-shirt to make it cute and useful again. What's your favorite t-shirt craft project that you've ever seen or done?