The lovely ladies at Greyslater have offered up a set of organic no-bottle shampoo and conditioners to one Green Upgrader reader, and there are still a few days left to win!
It doesn't make a lot of sense to spring for pricey organic shampoos that come in a single use plastic bottle, right? The no-bottle shampoo and conditioner from Gear Head leaves the waste behind by changing the shape of shampoo.
The gals at Greyslater, a brand new online eco-boutique, just launched their site last month, and the Gear Head shampoo and conditioner bars were some of the first products they featured. They want to give away the shampoo bar and conditioning bar, plus a mesh bag to hang them in the shower. The conditioning bar is actually 2-in-1, and if they're kept dry between uses (thus the bag), the bars will last as long as two regular 8oz bottles of shampoo.
How to Enter
Pretty awesome, right? There are a few ways to enter, and each one gets your name in the hat, so do one, a couple, or all of these!
- Tell us your favorite product in the Greyslater shop (leave your comment on the original post).
- Follow Green Upgrader on Facebook and let us know with a comment on the original post.
- Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment on the original post letting us know.
- Follow Greyslater on Twitter and let us know with a comment on the original post.
- Like Greyslater on Facebook, and let us know with a comment on the original post.
Just remember to leave a comment on the original post for each thing that you do, so that we can be sure to count all of your entries. We'll choose a winner on Monday, January 9th!