Can you believe that summer is so close to being over? School starts back up as early as the first week of August in some places!
Back to school shopping has traditionally meant hitting up the big box stores for school supplies, but you don't have to support huge corporations to outfit your child for classes. Instead of running to Target or Wal-Mart for school supplies, check out these eco-friendly finds from some indie crafters instead!
- Take notes in style with an upcycled, hand-bound journal from Falling Coconuts.
- Remaine Wicked has all of your toting needs covered with this messenger bag made from men's suits.
- Keep on top of assignments with this recycled day planner from Little Mo and Friends.
- Ditch the waste and pack your lunch in style with a custom Lunch Kit from yours truly!
- Keep that bag organized with an organic pencil case by Sage + Kai
Have you guys been doing any early back to school shopping? I'd love to hear how you're keeping it green!