Independence Day is just under a week off, but there's still time to get some crafty and upcycled inspiration for your patriotic cookout!
We talk a lot about how to green your grilling, but what about decking out the rest of your cookout in eco-friendly style? Store bought party supplies tend to be of poor quality and useful only once or twice. Luckily, these savvy Etsians have your July 4th cookout covered with vintage and handmade goodies in red, white, and blue.
- Keep your cool with this super adorable vintage ice bucket from Vintage from Butterfly.
- This set of vintage bowls from Lucille's Attic would be perfect for passing the chips and dip.
- Forget the disposable, paper napkins! Love for Earth has a lovely set of reusable, cloth napkins that are perfect for your July 4th celebrations.
- Let your guests know that you're ready to EAT with this organic cotton giant fork t-shirt by Xenotees.
- Add a splash of patriotic color to your July 4th tablescape with Joonwalk's vintage button bouquet.
Do you have any DIY plans for July 4th? I'd love to hear what's going on in your craft rooms and your kitchens. Share away in the comments!