I just learned that the kids here in Atlanta start school again on August 9th! That seems crazily early to me. Didn't school start closer to fall when we were kiddos?
My running partner and I were talking about that first day of school. Her kids are so excited! They've already picked out their first day of school outfits, and they're on the hunt for bags, binders, and other school supplies to get them ready for class.
Are your kids getting ready to start classes again? Why not send them off with some of these eco-friendly, handmade finds!
Get those kids organized and ready for class with:
- They can tote their supplies in style with this organic messenger bag.
- Keep those pens and pencils in order with a cute quilted pouch made from reclaimed fabrics.
- For taking notes, this recycled paper notebook is just right!
- Help them organize their assignments with an upcycled magnet board.
- A recycled clip board made from an old circuit board is perfect for doing homework just about anywhere!
- For younger kids, this coloring bag made from repurposed jeans is handy for toting books and art supplies.
When do your kids start school again? Are you picking up new school supplies for them, or are they reusing items from last year?