Father's day is coming up on June 20th, and I don't know about you, but I have the toughest time shopping for my pops! I like to either make gifts myself or purchase handmade if that isn't a possibility, and there just isn't as much handmade goodness out there that's dad-appropriate.
A bit of diligent internet-scouring turned up a nice batch of handmade Father's day gift options from eco-minded crafters. All of these crafters use repurposed or organic materials to create awesome gifts that any dad would love!
- If your pops is a busy fella, help him tote his stuff in style with this recycled man bag from Mandinka Designs. They make the bag entirely from revamped suits, and it's got plenty of pockets for all of his gizmos.
- Strawberry Hedgehog has your Father's day covered with her all natural shaving set! It comes with a handmade shaving mug, vegan shaving brush, and her mending minerals shaving soap.
- Don't you just love Pierogi Picnic's twist on the usual necktie? Her Blue Skies Tie is made from a thrifted t-shirt.
- From Marz makes these sweet mp3 player stands using all reclaimed wood. They double as business card holders, if that's more your dad's speed.
- Really, what would dad like more than to spend some time with you? Tanja Sova's reclaimed wood tic tac toe game promises quality time long after Father's day is over.
- Is your father a creative type? Does he love jotting down his thoughts or making lists? He might dig this upcycled blank book by Monkey Dog Studio. Not only does she make her journal covers from old record albums, the pages are 100% recycled paper, too!
Have you guys run across any good handmade Father's day ideas? We'd love to hear about them in the comments!